Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cramped

At least I'm not typing blind this time around =)

My cousin worked on my grandma's computer at Thanksgiving, and from Thanksgiving to Christmas, I enjoyed the freedom of actually being able to use the internet and being able to access my sites that I typically access. It felt a little like being able to stretch after being cramped for a while. Well, a couple days ago, the computer, in the middle of something I was doing, decided it wanted to hibernate or revert to its original state of things. So it did. It's back to its former cramped position. A few things are different from last time. I'll have to learn the new rules.

At least I'm not typing blind this time around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grin*
Wow!!
She POSTED!!!

December Dreamers said...

you can't leave me hanging like this! i am sure i have checked your blog at least a million times...

oh I kid.

enough of the drama queen impersonation. Can't wait to hear more about what you have been up to lately.

julie

Anonymous said...

I'm with Julie. You definetly need to post again.