Monday, November 13, 2006

I smell like a guy!

Paul (my 17-yr-old cousin) and I decided that we need to get up early and go jogging in the mornings; so this morning was our first! Wow! it was hard to get my eyes to open so early (pretty sad considering that I used to arrive at school last year at the time I got up this morning!). But it felt good to be up and awake once I finally was!
We wear our Coast Guard PT shirts when we go running sometimes, and the other night Paul accidentally put on my medium shirt after his shower rather than his large one. He made the trade when he realized the mistake, but the damage had already been done: my shirt was clean but it smelled like Paul's Axe brand deodorant. So this morning I smell like a guy. I think I'll go take a shower =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when is axe deoderant measured as the standard for the smell of a guy?

Ruth Camburn. said...

It's not the "standard" for the smell of a guy but merely classified as a guy smell.

joyfully2b4u said...

It certainly doesn't smell like a GIRL!

Addison Todd said...

It smells great!

Ruth Camburn. said...

amen!
*cough cough*

Anonymous said...

personly it's not just guy stuff some girls wear it to

Jonathan Spilger said...

I like some axe stuff just as long as it is NOT phenix that stuff is disgusting

Addison Todd said...

Clix is the best

Anonymous said...

Joy You did not smell like a guy you were just think you did

Ruth Camburn. said...

yuck.

DellaRose said...

hehe!!