Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Good Name
Proverbs says "A good name is better to be chosen than great riches; and loving favor than silver and gold."
Well, it has taken me forever to come up with a name for this blog! And now I have one finally =) OK, maybe a cheesy name, but still a name that I can work with and that is unique (I suppose the unique factor is highly overrated, but it is still a factor, I'm afraid).
Having the name Joy, people naturally make my name into puns and turn to look at me when songs that have word "joy" in them are sung sometimes. But it also means that I have nicknames that elongate my name rather than shortening it. Hence, the name Joybells. So, here's a nod to those who have dubbed me with that apellation. I thank you. And I sincerely hope that you might get some joy from reading the little nothings that I post here now and then.

1 comment:

Harrison Beckmann said...

Cheesy? Hmmmmm. Many things perhaps, but not necessarily cheesy. I won't go into the many things, unless you force me to.